Smart Automation Grant
Smart Automation Grant or SAG is a newly launched program by the Government of Malaysia under PENJANA program. In response to this program, Emax Control Sdn Bhd is poised to support and help facilitate local SME Manufacturers to enhance productivity by design, fabrication and implementing industrial automation and IOT projects.
The Smart Automation Grant can be summarized as follows:
- Newly launched 2nd December 2020
- Matching basis (1:1) on eligible expenditures up to maximum RM 1m per company
- Incorporated under Companies Act, 1965/2016
- Malaysian owned (at least 51%)
- Possesses a valid Business Licence
- The company must engage in the following activities:
- Manufacturing activity in compliance with the Industrial Co-ordination Act, 1975; or
- Services activities which must be regulated by specific acts/ regulations or governed by relevant ministries/ agencies.
- Eligible for SMEs and MTCs only
- In operation for at least 12 months
- Meet at least one of the Committed Deliverables
To quality for this grant, companies need to commit to at least one as follows:
- Reduction of Unskilled Workers
- Reduction in Man Hours
- Increase in Production Volume
- Quality Improvement – Reduction in Defect Rate
- Increase in Services Delivery
- Reduction of Man Hours in Delivering Services
As a system integrator specializes in industrial automation and IOT, Emax Control is your preferred project delivery partner in implementing Smart Automation Grant projects. We design, fabricate and commission systems including but not limited to customized machines, robot pick and place, PLC control, custom conveyors, pneumatic systems and many more.
Being a direct distributor and sole Certified Industrial Automation Distributor from Schneider Electric and also KUKA Robotics, Emax Control combines the state of art technologies from both top tier companies into all of your Smart Automation Grant projects.
Have a project in mind? Contact us today!
017 8135363, Ivan (Mr) – Industrial Distribution
012 6396864, Kah (Mr) – Industrial Automation